Kindly read the following rules and regulations for your spring semester midterm examinations carefully.
- Please be in the exam hall, at least 10 minutes before the start of the examination.
- Wear your masks and gloves, bring your own hand sanitizers, and keep your social distance.
- Check the seating plan displayed outside the exam hall to know your allocated seat.
- Place your mobile phones, bags, lecture notes and any other belongings on/near the invigilator’s desk.
- Place your ID on your desk and make sure you have it with you during the examination period.
- Bring your own stationary with you as sharing is not allowed.
- Use BLUE or BLACK pens only.
NOTE: All examinations are ON-CAMPUS
You can download the schedule from the below mentioned link: