Kindly read the following rules and regulations for your fall semester final examinations carefully.
- Please be in the exam hall, at least 10 minutes before the start of the examination.
- Wear your masks and gloves, bring your own hand sanitizers, and keep your social distance.
- Check the seating plan displayed outside the exam hall to know your allocated seat.
- Place your mobile phones, bags, lecture notes and any other belongings on/near the invigilator’s desk.
- Place your ID on your desk and make sure you have it with you during the examination period.
- Bring your own stationary with you as sharing is not allowed.
- Use BLUE or BLACK pens only.
- Make sure you have paid your tuition fees before taking the exams.
NOTE: Foundation English Final Exam for Fall Term will be held on 10/03/2021 at 09:00 a.m. in their Foundation English classes. This date is valid for only Foundation English students. Retake or Transfer Foundation English students will have a separate exam schedule as usual.
You can download the schedule from the below mentioned link: