Skip to content
- Urban Planning
- Water Resources
- Construction industry.
- Utility companies.
- Oil companies.
- Telecommunications businesses.
- Manufacturing companies.
- Road construction companies.
- Engineering, architectural, consulting companies.
- Governmental sectors: Department of Transportation, Army Corps of Engineers, Aviation Administration, Department of Energy.
- Construction management.
- Pursue a strong background of engineering fundamentals as preparation for entering the workforce or graduate school.
- Develop the ability to communicate effectively, as civil engineers are likely to collaborate with professionals in a variety of disciplines.
- Seek experience organizing and directing people and materials through related internships, co-ops, summer jobs, and leadership experiences in student organizations.
- Join the Iraqi Society of Civil Engineers to participate in projects and activities to increase marketability beyond graduation.
- Join the American Concrete Student Chapters.