The Mission of the Interior Design Engineering B.Sc. degree program is to produce competent & compassionate and International level skilled designers. The program Presents the students with the Opportunity of gaining Fundamental Design Skills in addition to Encouraging students to self-developing lifelong skills. The main points that the Program keens to are:
- Updating the content and the structure of the Curriculum regularly to correspond to the Modern Trends in the Interior Design field.
- Improving the CAD skills of the Students.
- Providing an Integrating link between the academia and the Market needs.
The interior design department aspires to be innovative, environmentally, and socially responsible, provides designers who foster creativity and excellence worldwide.
- Graduates will be Prepared for Future Professional Careers in the Local Market and the Region.
- Graduates will be Competent in the Premium Standards of Interior Design Engineering.
- Graduates will be able to Interact with a Variety of Working Teams and in Multiple Environments.
- Graduates will have the ability to Design with emphasis on the Human and Built Environment Relationship.
- Graduates will be able to Conduct Research in the Interior Design field.
- Graduates will have the ability to apply the Ethical Standards of the Interior Design Profession.