By the end of this program, students will be able to:
1. Apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
2. Design and conduct experiments, as well as analyze and interpret data.
3. Use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
4. Identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
5. Create and manage databases for geographic information systems, and land management systems.
6. Function effectively as individuals within multidisciplinary teams.
7. Create and use related computer programs in the field of geomatics engineering.
8. Develop research studies that apply qualitative research methods related to geomatics engineering subjects.
9. Analyze the latest knowledge and concurrent issues in surveying and geomatics engineering efficiently.
10. Apply the traits of good leadership, responsibility, passion, and active engagement in both professional and community assignments.