The Surveying and Geomatics Department Faculty of Engineering at Tishk International University will hold an International Workshop entitled ” Interpolation Techniques for Building a Continuous Surface (map) from Discrete Data ” on January 18th, 2023.
Abstract and Objectives:
- To give justification for performing interpolation.
- To familiarize the participants with deterministic and geostatistic types of interpolation methods.
- To explain the assumptions of each method of interpolation.
- To provide examples of applications of interpolation in the field of engineering in general and in the field of surveying in particular.
The workshop includes the following sessions:
- 1st session: Interpolation Techniques
- 2nd session: Discrete Data
The workshop will be presented by
1- Professor Dr. Tariq H. Karim (Geomatics Engineering Department, Tishk International University, Iraq)
2- Dr. Ahmed Noori (University of Arizona, USA)
Time: 10:00 AM
Location: TIU Room 302, Education Building
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 861 6647 7133
Google form for registration:
Leave A Comment