Kindly read the following rules and regulations for your fall semester final examinations carefully.
- Please be in the exam hall, at least 10 minutes before the start of the examination. Those who fail to show up 10 minutes before the exam will not be admitted inside the examination hall.
- Wear your masks and gloves, bring your own hand sanitizers, and keep your social distance.
- Check the seating plan displayed outside the exam hall to know your allocated seat.
- Place your mobile phones, bags, lecture notes, and any other belongings on/near the invigilator’s desk.
- Place any official identification document (be it the national ID card or any other ID with your name and photo) on your desk and make sure you have it with you during the examination period.
- Bring your own stationery with you as sharing is not allowed.
- Use BLUE or BLACK pens only.
Click here to download the examination guideline.
NOTE: All examinations are ON-CAMPUS
You can download the schedule from the below-mentioned link:
Final Examination Schedule (First Grade) Fall Semester 2022-23